Founder of the Money Smart Movement – Money Smart Guy Matt Sapaula Brings You a New Podcast…Coming SOON!
To welcome Money Smart Guy Matt Sapaula back to the airwaves, Matt is conducting a contest to name the new podcast!
As I (Theo Bland) was helping set up the podcast equipment in his office, we tested both a Heil PR-40 and Blue Bluebird microphone. They both sound fantastic, what do you think?! While doing a test recording simply using an audio interface with Garageband, our banter and rapport prompted this idea of “Give Me a Name”!
During this recording Matt talks about:
- His intentions for this podcast and a target audience for who should subscribe and listen
- How important it is to inspire a new generation of entrepreneur and passive income creation
- Our work together doing Money Smart Radio in the late 2000s
- Helping people create a recession-proof business to solidify their cash flow
- …and of course “Give Me a NAME”!
The winner will receive a Prize Pack to include a $150 Visa Gift Card and a book from his mentor, Patrick Bet-David, Life of an Entrepreneur in 90 Pages. Contest period begins NOW until Tuesday, Oct 18th, 2016 where he will reveal the winner at their workshop for startup entrepreneurs in Oakbrook, IL.
Simply leave your suggestions in the comment section, below, and see if Matt chooses your name for the “Give Me a Name” podcast contest!
Enjoy this introductory show and Happy Naming!
from Matt Sapaula – Financial Coach for Hybrid and Startup Entrepreneurs » Matt Sapaula | Blog http://ift.tt/2e3gZCs